Rain, hail or shine the week still charges on! Our week started out with getting down and dirty in the garden. We took a trip out to Bunnings to stock up on seeds and we found two little gardening projects for Sunny. I love that Sunny enjoys pottering in the garden, especially along side her green thumbed Deda... I love that he teaches her how to pant the seeds. I can't begin to count just how many valuable life lessons he's teaching her right then and there... Life lessons that I hope will become fond memories for Sunny. They certainly will remain with me forever.
I wanted to say THANK YOU to your lovely souls for wishing Sunny and me well last week when we were a little under the weather. We were lucky to bounce back quickly. It amazes me that people that you have never actually met in the flesh can be so kind and even though I may not have time to respond to each and every comment I'd love for you all to know that I read each and every one of them... THANK YOU for taking the time out to share in my little space here. Hopefully I do give you some sort of entertainment :) with the daily grind that is mine and Sunny's life.
1. Our garden will be blooming in not time! Look at what we're planting!
2. My gardening bible...
3. Sunny and her Deda planting the garden that will provide us with all sorts of goodness, together.
4. Grubby hands.
5. Sunny helping her Baba in the kitchen - She loves to get her hands into everything!
6. Pilmeni - Russian dumplings. These ones are with pork and veal. Check out the ones we made here.
7. Skipping rope handles... Aren't they cute!
8. It rained and rained and rained here in Sydney on Saturday. The wind was unbelievable! I kept thinking about how much worse it would be along the coastline!
9. Enjoying a rainy day inside - DVDs with little friends on their own lounge chairs.
10. Slow cooker Thursday - Country Chicken Soup. I'll follow up on my new slow cooker tradition tomorrow.
11. White choc chip cookies... A little sinful!
12. My "One Direction" quilt as labelled by my sister! I started this quilt with a completely different design in mind but I think I'm liking this one :)
13. The squares have been sewn into strips! 6 strips down and A LOT more to go! My quilt is to fit my big bed so it's taking up a little more time than expected.
14. Time out for mummy! I'm loving this magazine! I have a few favourites... Do you?
Geez I've have managed a lot this week!Hopefully next week I'll have one quilt top ready to show off :)
Have a lovely week dear 'friends'...