This week I've been a little under the weather battling a head cold. My head pounded for a few days, everything tasted absolutely awful and all I wanted to do was sleep all day... Not that I could indulge with in much needed sleep as I have a child who just won't stop talking at the moment! A few days passed and my energy levels were restored but I'm still not feeling my old self just yet... I'm blaming the weather. The constant jump with air conditioning from humidity to rain and chill. Not good for the body. Now it's the weekend and Sunny is coming down with my dreaded bug but she's still smiling and playing.
Why is it that children can still soldier on when they're a bit under the weather?
1. On the menu - Shepherd's pie with sweet potato and cannellini beans - This actually tasted pretty darn good!
2. Making Blueberry Buckwheat Pancakes for breakfast - Sunny is in her element when it comes to the kitchen.
3. Yummy Dragon fruit - How can something look so brilliant and taste just so...
4. Coriander sprouts.
5. Fresh peppers from our garden - They just keep growing and growing and growing!
6. Down came the rain...
7. A pool of rain water.
8. Unsolicited growth following a few rainy days.
9. Sewing the half triangle squares is complete! Time to iron them flat...
10. Now to fit the puzzle - Hmmmm....
11. Lovely fabric.
12. My morning coffee in my favourite mug with my favourite magazines... Bliss.
13. Vamonos! Scooting about the cul-de-sac.