Friday, 22 November 2013

Friday's Craftspirations - Handmade Christmas Ornaments...

T: Hand drawn ornamentsHalf eaten gingerbread manFestive birds.
M: Embroidered heartsAdvent calendarTraditional embroidered ornaments.
B: Felt ornamentsFelt ornaments for Advent calendar, Fabric Christmas trees - Zakka Style.

Thanks to my best friend Pinterest, I have been pinning away little ideas for Sunny and me to make to hang on our all important Christmas Tree. Is it crazy to be obsessing so much over Christmas yet? I mean it is only 5 short weeks away... To all of you who can't and don't want to face it yet I do apologise... Just close your eyes for the next 5 weeks :) What can I say... I'm a sucker for this time of the year.

What is your tree going to look like this year? 


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. hi sophie!
    oh, how pretty! i love handmade holiday ornaments. they're fun and turn out so pretty (Even if they turn out ugly.. it looks pretty on the tree!)

    we don't have a tree this year. our apartment is too small and we celebrate at my parents, but their tree is lovely and big and has all the ornaments on it from when my siblings and i were little. very fun :) looking forward to it! hadn't thought to look at pinterest for ornament ideas! i'm going to make some with my kiddos this year, so i'll be sure to look!

    lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge sucker for Christmas too Sophie. We've been listening to Christmas carols for weeks now. I do love those little fabric Christmas trees on the bottom right. Happy festive season to you and Sunny! Melinda x

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...